- OWNERSHIP/RIGHTS TO USE. This website is controlled and operated by the Center for Simulator Maritime Training, the Dutch branch of Carnival plc which in turn is part of Carnival Corporations & plc with offices in Almere, Netherlands. CSMART is committed to respecting your privacy and helping you make the most of your time on the Internet within a trusted environment. You acknowledge that CSMART, its affiliates or those from whom it may have received rights to publish material are the owners of all rights in the material contained in this site under the copyright laws of all applicable Jurisdictions you may not distribute copies of the materials for any purpose, republish them, or “frame” them in any site you create or operate, you are free to download them for non-commercial purposes, to store them temporarily on a single computer, and to print such materials solely for your own personal purposes and not for delivery to any other person.
- DISCLAIMER. CSMART has compiled the information on this site for the use of shipping industry professionals and prospective participants, and other parties interested in maritime training. However, all information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This site may contain links to other sites or may frame material from other sites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those sites and is not under our control. CSMART has not undertaken to verify the truth or accuracy of any such material and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the links or the contents thereof.
- WARRANTIES. THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- NO DAMAGES. CSMART SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE RELATING TO THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE.
- TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS. CSMART and the CSMART logo are registered service marks or trademarks of CSMART, its affiliates or its Licensor.No service marks or trademarks of CSMART may be used in advertising or publicity without the prior written consent of CSMART.
- TERMINATION. CSMART reserves the right to change the site, including its contents, and to block or terminate access to or use of the site at any time for any reason and without notice.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS. If you access the website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction as well as any import or export regulations or restrictions. CSMART makes no representation or warranty that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other location by providing any personal information to the site, you consent to the collection, processing, transfer, and storage of such information in the Netherlands, the United States and any other country where CSMART or its service providers maintains offices, even if such country has a different level of privacy protection than the protection available under your local law. If you are a user accessing this site from any region with regulations or laws governing personal data collection, use and disclosure, that differ from United States laws/ regulations, please note that through tour continued use of this site, which is governed by U.S. law, this Privacy Statement, and out Terms and Conditions of Use, you are transferring personal information to the United States and your consent to the transfer.
- SITE SECURITY. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. CSMART will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which user is not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, uploading onto the site messages containing racial, ethnic, or religious slurs or similar epithets, or advocating violence or containing other language that is deeply or widely offensive, attempting to interfere in any way with CSMART networks or network security, or attempting to use the CSMART service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system, or transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nationals in violation of U.S. export control laws.
Effective Date: As of August, 2009